Experience the challenges and exhiliration of sea-cliff climbing at Gogarth and Rhoscolyn, on the Isle of Angelsey, on our 2 day Discover Sea-Cliff Climbing course.
Sea-cliff climbing can be intimidating, exciting and atmospheric. Gogarth and Rhoscolyn offer good routes for instructing as well as some adventurous and classic climbs.
Course Title: C4. Discover Sea-Cliff Climbing
Cost: £180-200 per day
Location: Snowdonia, North Wales
Group size: up to 2 clients with 1 instructor.
To develop your confidence, you will receive personalised instruction and coaching from a friendly, experienced and patient instructor. The course programme and routes selected are flexible to take account of prevailing weather conditions, individual aims and abilities.
- Review of current skills, experience and aspirations.
- Re-cap on core rock climbing skills and techniques, including belaying techniques.
- Equipment care and maintenance.
- Rope management on sea-cliffs.
- Security, escape routes, personal abseiling and self protection.
- Communication on sea-cliffs.
- Personalised coaching to develop movement skills on the rock.
- Environmental issues and impacts.
- Course review and feedback
Outdoor rock climbing experience, as a competent second at VD Grade is required. A reasonable level of fitness will ensure you get the most out of your time.
You will need clothing and footwear that is appropriate for mountain conditions. You should have your own harness, helmet, belay device, nut key and rock shoes.
Just email joe @ mountaineeringjoe.co.uk. for further info or how we can personalise a day to suit you! Private guiding or instruction to suit your requirements.
Go to Booking menu to make a booking enquiry.
Experience the exhilaration of sea-cliff climbing with Mountaineering Joe.