Move on from single-pitch climbing and experience the thrill and adventure of some classic multi-pitch routes in Snowdonia, North Wales on our multi-pitch climbing course.
Course Title: C5. Intro to Multi-Pitch Climbing
Duration: 2 days – instruction only
Cost: £150 per person
Location: Snowdonia, North Wales
Group size: up to 2 clients with 1 instructor.
You will receive personalised instruction and coaching from a friendly, experienced and patient instructor. The course programme and routes selected are flexible to take account of prevailing weather conditions, individual aims and abilities.
- Review of current skills, experience and aspirations.
- Re-cap on core rock climbing skills and techniques.
- Route choice and route finding.
- Rope techniques
- Gear placement
- Personal abseiling and self protection.
- Personalised coaching to develop movement skills on the rock, outdoors.
- Environmental issues and impacts.
- Course review and feedback.
You should have climbed before, outdoor or indoor rock climbing and have experience as a single-pitch climber. A reasonable level of fitness will ensure you get the most out of your 2 days.
You will need clothing and footwear that is appropriate for mountain conditions. You should have your own harness, helmet, belay device, nut key and rock shoes.
We are happy to arrange private guiding or instruction to suit requirements.
Contact us to make a booking enquiry
Enjoy your first multi-pitch climb with mountaineering Joe and leave with the confidence to climb more multi-pitch routes.