Rock Climbing Courses in Snowdonia
Our rock climbing courses in Snowdonia and the Isle of Anglesey in North Wales offers the climber some of the best routes in Britain, on a variety of rock, to learn, develop and practice your climbing skills.
Our patient and friendly approach will enable you to develop your movement skills, competence, judgement and gain confidence in your new found abilities. Similar to the syllabus of Plas y Brenin courses (PyB) but very much more personal and adaptable to your personal experience so you don’t waste time on what you already know. Feedback is provided throughout your course to improve your performance. Our maximum group size is 2 clients to one experienced instructor for all our climbing courses.
Mountaineering Joe offers rock climbing courses in Snowdonia and private guiding to suit a wide range of abilities, designed to develop your climbing skills.
We offer the following rock climbing courses in Snowdonia
- Rock Climbing for Beginners, learning movement skills and techniques in addition to climbing some classic routes. No experience is required just lots of enthusiasm.
- If you have some indoor climbing under your belt but have not made the transition to rock then our Indoor Wall to Outdoor Rock course is just for you.
- Take your climbing to the next level on the Learn to Lead Climb course. You will learn the skills to enjoy your first lead climb and leave wanting more.
- Try a new climbing experience and Discover Sea-Cliff Climbing. Sea-cliffs provide atmospheric, sometimes intimidating exposure – but what an experience.
- Progress your climbing and experience classic multi-pitch routes on our Multi-Pitch Climbing course.
All courses are on an ‘instruction’ basis. NOTE: We can advise on local accommodation and arrange bunkhouse style if required
We also provide Navigation and and Winter skills courses that range from introductory and advanced to specialist courses. Please see our course pages.
Have a look on our facebook site to see what has recently been happening: https://www.facebook.com/mountaineeringjoe